This web site is operated by Hakuto Enterprises Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the Company).
You are advised to use this web site only after reading and agreeing to the terms and conditions described below.
Using the site contents
This web site is offered for your personal and noncommercial use. In using the contents of this web site, you are deemed to have agreed to all the terms and conditions, please note. The Company may change the terms and conditions without prior notice, therefore you are frequently advised to check the updates.
Information posted on web site
The Company pays particular care to post information on this website, nonetheless, it does not guarantee the accuracy and appropriateness of its contents nor fitness and safety for your use.
The Company may also alter or delete the information posted and interrupt or suspend operation of the web site without any prior notice.
Regardless of their commercial or noncommercial nature, the contents on this web site (e.g. information, data, images, sounds) are protected by copyrights of the Company, its affiliate companies or third parties, therefore, their use outside this web site (beyond the extent of personal use) is prohibited. However, citation of contents for legitimate purposes such as news coverage may be permitted upon consultation, provided that the source is specified.
Information on this web site shall be used at your own risk.
The Company shall not be held responsible for any direct or indirect loss or damage experienced in browsing this web site.
In additon, the Company shall not be held responsible for any direct or indirect loss or damage generated by intentional use of the web site information by any third party.
You are recommended to browse this website with Internet Explorer version 6.0 or higher or Firefox 3.6 or higher. Please be advised that other browsers might cause problems such as errors in displaying some page layouts.
In case of failure in updating some pages, please change the cache settings as follows.
Tools > Internet Options > General > Internet Temprory Files > Settings > Select "Every visit to the page" for "Check for newer versions of stored pages:"
Edit > Preferences > Advanced > Cache > Select "Always" for "Update pages:"
Using Adobe Reader
- To view PDF files in the Company's web site, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader on your system. The Reader can be downloaded by clicking on the button below.
- This data represents a copy for use on your PC, which may differ from the original due to notation and data corruption. For data authenticity, please check with the original copy.
- Some characters, particularly old kanji characters that are not officially supported, may be displayed erroneously due to PC constraints or depending on your PC settings.
- The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages that may arise out of the use of data on this site.
- The data on this web site is protected by copyrights. Please contact the Company in advance for any diversion of the data.
For any comments or questions, please feel free to contact:
Hakuto Enterprises Ltd.
Units 709-711, 7/F, Mira Place Tower A, 132 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Phone: (852) 2578-4921
Fax: (852) 2807-3151